Sunday, February 1, 2009

BLESSING IN DISGUISE

Remember my little debit card incident? That day I was supposed to meet up with a friend and pick up a VIP ticket to see the love of my life, Piolo Pascual. I was really iffy about getting it because I felt really bad spending $150- that's about a couple of months worth of groceries! But the hubby knew how much I really wanted to go (again) so he told me to go ahead and buy the ticket. So it was set. I was going to be $150 poorer over some stupid obsession.

But then my little 'incident' happened. I lost $500! I called up my friend and told her I wasn't gonna get the ticket until I got my money back. I was a bit upset but surprisingly relieved.

The following day, I got a call from my FAIRY GODMOTHER saying that she might be able to get FREE VIP TICKETS for the same concert. Well... that 'might' turned into reality and I am now a holder of a VIP TICKET (with a meet and greet) to see My Piolo! And the best part is... I got it for FREE!!!
LUCKY ME!!!

*A big THANK YOU goes out to whoever stole my money (I already got it back, BTW). If it weren't for you and what you've done, I would've sooo WASTED my $150.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, can I have a fairy godmother too! I also want to see Piolo in person. (Although I have ditched him for Derek Ramsay)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my fairy godmother, the day we picked up the tickets (on your bday) you guys were there too- just earlier. She even made me call you to see if we're having a bday dinner at your place but no luck. Maybe she had an extra ticket for you :-) I must agree, Derek Ramsay is uber HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time, if you find out billy crawford and lucky manzano are coming, let me know, k???? i'll be my own fairy godmother. omg, kung manganhi and "kanto boyz", we better go!!!! mag-hyperventilate jud mi ug maayo ni lorei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piolo is gay. I know because I know his executive gay benefactor from ABS CBN. I have proof.

    ReplyDelete