Friday, February 13, 2009

MORE OF ME...

Since I've been tagged numerous times on this MY 25 thing on Facebook, I figured I'd do 15 more on top of the 10 I've already done on my previous blog. So here it goes:
  • During a meal, I eat my dessert first OR along with my main course.
  • When the hubby and I watch foreign films, we need to have the volume turned up even though we don't understand what they're saying.
  • I actually like washing dishes. I find it soothing and relaxing.
  • I can't sleep without a blanket on me- even when it's HOT!
  • I always order calamari as an appetizer when out for a meal.
  • I swallowed a giant fly when I was 13- while gossiping!
  • Before going out, I always check The Weather Network for the day's temperature so I can dress myself and the kids accordingly (OR decide whether we should still go out or not).
  • I secretly play with Kyla's toys. They're so much cooler than what I had when I was little.
  • My cellphone is on 24/7. Thanks to CityFido!
  • I hate needles. That's the reason why I never got the epidural while giving birth to both my girls. I also ask for a butterfly needle every time I need to get bloodwork done. AND this is why I'm too afraid to donate blood again- the needle they use is GINORMOUS!
  • A few years ago when we went home to the Philippines, I had to lie to one of my Profs so he'd let me do the exam early and let me leave. I told him my great-grandfather passed away-> my great-grandfathers have been dead for a loooonnnngggg time.
  • I like to travel but I am afraid of flying. Being on an airplane scares me so much that I start shaking and crying- especially during take-off and when there's turbulence. I know it's the safest mode of transportation but the worst for chances of survival if anything happens.
  • It wasn't until we moved to Canada that I really got into watching Filipino movies and Filipino shows.
  • I am so lucky to be married to somebody who doesn't mind going shopping! He took me to my first Black Friday shopping in the US 6 years ago and I knew then he was for keeps. HaHaHa!
I did 11 on my previous blog so I'm now stopping at 14... Plus, I'm really just too tired to think.

2 comments:

  1. "It wasn't until we moved to Canada that I really got into watching Filipino movies and Filipino shows."

    ...hahha me too. and it was only here that i learned this one bisaya love song which tita emma and them sang on christmas eve. ka-relate kaayo ko adto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * I actually like washing dishes. I find it soothing and relaxing.

    * I can't sleep without a blanket on me- even when it's HOT!

    same here

    ReplyDelete