Saturday, January 31, 2009

~*TiNGToNG*~

... I AM ME ...

My 10 little secrets which won't be so little anymore after this. ENJOY!
  • I eat all meat and fish dishes with ketchup! From pizza (it has meat toppings) to fried chicken to kaldereta to sinigang...
  • I'm very anal about the positioning of my food on the plate. The rice has to be centred in the bottom part of the plate, my ulam (main dish) has to be on the top right and my ketchup on the top left.
  • When there's only one bite of food left on my plate, I'm all of a sudden too full to eat it. (I got it from my Mom- don't deny it, Mom!)
  • I'm a picky eater. I DO NOT eat vegetables. The only leaf I eat is lettuce... with Thousand Island or Caesar dressing. I also DO NOT eat fish in sabaw (soup).
  • I am absolutely terrified of insects. If anything that crawls and flies come near me, I will scream from the top of my lungs and hyperventilate (Ok, I'm exaggerating-except the screaming part- but you get the point)- yes, including ladybugs.
  • I can't go swimming on my own. I get scared looking at an empty pool especially from underwater.
  • I hate that 'tummy feeling' you get when you're on a roller coaster or any rides that 'drop' you.
  • I love the smell of my hubby's deodorant... on his armpits!
  • I swallowed a pebble when I was little to see if I would poop it out and to see what it would look like if I did- but I never did :-( not that I saw, at least.
  • When I was about 4 or 5, I found my Uncle's razor in his room and got all curious on what it was for. So I decided to run the razor on my lower leg (just the centre part)- then... *gasp* I figured I should do the same to my other leg hoping my mom wouldn't notice- but she did. I had to live with monkey legs until I was 13!
  • I've never gone to mass and not have my mind wander off for at least a few minutes- not even on my wedding day!
Wow! I wish I can just sit infront of the computer and do this all day!

Oh, and one more fact about me: I was never good in Math- 'guess that explains why I ended up listing 11 things instead of 10! I'm not about to delete one because it took me a while to think about them! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ting,
    you're one of my best reads too. i enjoy your blogs... hey, maybe that pebble is still lodged somewhere in you... if you finally poop that out you can probably weigh less (?) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually still think about the pebble once in a while. maybe that's the reason why i have 'unexplained' stomach pains. haha. maybe it grew! :-S

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When there's only one bite of food left on my plate, I'm all of a sudden too full to eat it. (I got it from my Mom- don't deny it, Mom!)"

    ....ting, i think that's a filipino thing.

    ReplyDelete