Sunday, February 8, 2009

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS...

I was watching a Filipino game show earlier today and the cast of a new drama series were playing. When I'm watching game shows, I really get into it. I scream at the contestants telling them the answer like they could hear me. Anyway, the question that caused this post was: If Sabado de Gloria is Black Saturday, what is "Domingo de Pascua?"

I personally didn't know the answer but one of the contestants answered Palm Sunday, which turned out to be incorrect. Nobody else answered and I really don't know why! Here are the choices:

a) Palm Sunday
b) Easter Sunday
c) Good Friday

HELLOOOO?! If Palm Sunday was wrong, what other Domingo's are there?! Mahn! Even I knew which one to pick! C'mon guys... Think!

3 comments:

  1. Ting,
    Abi nako Christmas Sunday? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I was thinking that too. Mga bisdak gyud ta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys,
    when in doubt, ask your BETTER halves.

    ReplyDelete