Friday, February 27, 2009

MY "NEW" SCHEDULE


I want to look good. I want to be healthy. So first thing's first... I need to lose weight.

This will be my "fitness" schedule every week:


Monday: Aerobics

Tuesday: YogaLates

Wednesday: Aquafit

Thursday: Fitness Bootcamp (intense cardio workout)

Friday: Aquafit

Saturday and Sunday: work on whatever machine in the gym!


The best part is:
THEY'RE ALL FREE (in our condo)!!!

Hopefully by this summer I'll be all HOT and SEXY! (I wish!)

Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. kuyog ko bi! I want tobe hot and sexy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... it's at 7pm every night tita if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to incorporate weight lifting with your cardio because if you don't, all the fat you will lose will just make you look saggy. Weight lifting is for toning, that's what makes us look hot and sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete