Thursday, February 12, 2009

CUTE, LITTLE CAR

While driving to the mall earlier today, I noticed a small car infront of me. I couldn't see the driver's head so I thought, "Wow, the driver must be really, really small." I couldn't even see the top of his/her head- but I could see a man sitting on the passenger's seat. I was right behind the car and I don't know why but I was very intrigued on how "tiny" the driver was. When I went beside the car, I got very disappointed- there was no "cute, little driver." The man on the passenger's seat WAS the driver! He had a right-hand-drive vehicle!

So I decided to take a picture from my cellphone- it's the first time I've seen one here in North America! LOL. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I took another one after he parked at the mall's parking lot- I swear! I wasn't following him. It just so happened that he was also going to the mall and parked where I normally park too. But I made sure the owner didn't see me. I didn't want him thinking I was some kind of weirdo taking pics of his little, old car.

Are right-hand-drive vehicles even legal here in Canada?
I guess so since it had an Ontario license plate. Oh well. It gave me something to write about.

1 comment:

  1. thats illegal. hahaa. if i drive that car for my next road test, na! 4 times bagsak na jud cguro ko.

    ReplyDelete