Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY PAID DAYS OFF

I've been on maternity leave for 8 months. It's been great so far although there had been so many times when I get so bored at home, especially when Brice is on duty at the hospital. I started thinking about what I could do to help with my boredom but nothing good enough came to my mind (nothing that doesn't involve spending money, that is).

Then one day, my mother-in-law asked me if I wanted to help out at her store. I was kinda iffy in the beginning but the hubby reminded me about my
childhood dream. And he said I was gonna get paid, too! So I went and tried it out... and I loved it! I was living my childhood dream but I can be sitting down doing it and read all the magazines I used to spend lots of money on- FOR FREE! Plus, my boss is not really a boss. I don't really do any heavy work cuz the hubby or the brother-in-law are always there.

How cool is that? I get some time away from the kids (I love them but I need a break once in a while), catch up on my mags, spend time with the hubby all while GETTING PAID!


The only bad thing is, I've been munching on a lot of junk that we sell at the store.

5 comments:

  1. Can I do part time there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you guys wanna get fat? hehe. ive already gained about 15lbs munching on chocolates! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me tooo?!! i need to get fat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiar, if you need to get fat i know a perfect place for you... FLAVOUR DELIGHTS!

    ReplyDelete