Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ABSENT

This morning, my mom called me to say... "Umm... This Animal Sounds is getting old. Where's the new one?"

At first I didn't know what she was talking about (my brain's been really slow the past week). Then it hit me- oh, it's my blog!

Uh... Mom, It's only been a couple of days.

I've just been so tired helping out at the store since last week that I have no energy to post up a new blog when I get home- although I have quite a few of them on my 'drafts.'

But anyway, I'm back from the dead and the in-laws are back from their vacation so no more working at the store everyday for me! YAY!


Expect a lot more posts from me from now on...

1 comment:

  1. Good. Your Mom should call that other teammate of ours. Her 2 other blogs are way too old - have you noticed?

    ReplyDelete