Saturday, January 17, 2009

A LITTLE GIRL'S DREAM


As a little girl, every time my mom would take me to the mall, department stores or grocery shopping, I've always felt envious about these ladies. I told myself that when I grow up, I wanna be just like them.

I wanna wear those nice little dresses, put on some stockings, slip on those high-heeled shoes and have lots and lots of money. They sit pretty, chat with their friends and people line up to give them lots of money. But the good thing is, they also give back- sometimes food, clothing, etc. and sometimes even money! Yet they still get to keep loads of cash in their little boxes. How awesome is that?

I could be in the mall ALL DAY LONG- Perfect!


I could NOT wait to be a grown-up.

I could NOT wait to be a CASHIER!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I never knew that this was dream growing up. Well, at least your dream is now a reality. Have fun tomorrow living your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember when you were little? You used to love to wear my high-heeled sandals around and brag to everyone that it almost fit you. Look at you now, i would look like goofy if I put on your shoes. Your little girl dream, that would also remain little compared to what you have achieved now.

    I wish you the best.

    Tita D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... thanks, tita. i still remember yours and tita shak's heels. i told myself i'd buy lots of high heels when im old but now i can't even walk in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ting,
    I have a friend who dreamt of marrying a teacher. He idolized his teachers so much -- now he is married to a "pseudo-teacher". Not your Kuya Erv -- for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahaha...asa na nga cashiers? sa gaisano? omg, the cashiers in the philippines are so pampered. they SIT!!!! naa pa jud tig-staple!

    ReplyDelete