Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GOT MILK?!

You guys probably know about this already but I just found out about it a few weeks ago.

Do you guys have one of those milk organizers in your fridge? I always had issues with it because not all brands of milk stamp the best before date on the individual milk bags so once you take them out from the actual bag it came in, how are you supposed to remember when they expire? So I've actually been writing out the best before date on each bags with a marker but then it gets wiped off when the bags get wet from condensation. How frustrating!

Then one day, the
hubby saw what I was doing and being the smartass that he is, he asks me why I was doing what I was doing? So I told him why and I also told him how pissed off I get when they get wiped off. Then he laughs and takes out the milk organizer from the fridge and showed me...


There's a friggin' spot for that best before date thingy in the friggin' milk organizer! (See circled spot in the picture) And he knew all along but never bothered telling me- he thought I knew... Ugh! So how dumb did I feel?

PRETTY DUMB!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know that either... or I really don't what you're talking about. Our milk in the US is not packaged the same way it is in Canada. The best part of your closing phrase though was the "pretty"... stick to that and forget the other word.

    kalidadis-ly yours,
    Tita D.

    ReplyDelete