Monday, January 19, 2009

BBBrrr... IT'S COLD IN HERE...


I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF OL' MAN WINTER!

I hate driving in the snow. I hate scraping off ice on the windshield. I hate shoveling. I hate getting slush on my boots. And most of all, I hate the frigid temperatures!

The thing is, I AM CANADIAN, so I am
forced to deal with all these.

I've already thought of a couple of ways to get away from this
winter wonderland: get super rich (maybe by winning the lottery) so by the time winter comes, I can go off somewhere nice and warm- Cuba, anybody? OR just simply move somewhere down South where it's always warm and sunny- Florida?

But until any of my solutions become a reality, I have convinced myself to LEARN A WINTER SPORT! By doing this, I'll hopefully find something to look forward to every winter instead of sulking and complaining about the cold weather. I've always wanted to go to a Ski Resort, rent a chalet, go skiing/snowboarding and have a cup of hot cocoa afterwards while relaxing by the giant fireplace. MMMmmmm.

So...
Mont Tremblant, anybody?

3 comments:

  1. No, Ting, thank you... i'd rather stay indoors and be warm. I'll let you in on a secret: I wear my 'hebi kot' even inside the house :D

    Tita D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tita, you can still come and just stay in the chalet with your hot cocoa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you? ski and snowboard? hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete