Thursday, January 8, 2009

SCARY MOVIE


When you're watching a thriller or a horror movie, do you ever find yourself covering your eyes when you think something frightening is coming up?

I DO! I cover my eyes but most of the time i leave a little bit of space in between my fingers so I can still kinda see what is happening but not totally. Does that make sense? I just wanna see a little bit of the screen then I use my imagination to fill in the missing pieces. I figured if I don't see the (for example) scary face- the whole face- I won't have to worry about seeing that face everytime I close my eyes.

Anyway, I'm blogging about this because I find it interesting that not all the "scaredycats" cover their eyes- some actually cover their ears! Like my hubby! I never understood- and I still don't understand- the reasoning behind this. He barely gets scared watching horror movies, but when he does think something is frightening, he covers his ears! Forget all the scary faces! According to him, the real scary stuff is the sound. Dun-Dun-Dun. So as long as he doesn't hear anything, he can watch any scary thing there is!

I guess we really ARE different from each other. Oh wellz, I stopped watching scary movies anyway cuz those things are gonna end up giving me a heart attack- especially with my super wild and active imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment