Saturday, January 24, 2009

I WANNA BE RICH!


Do you dream of becoming rich? I know most of us will answer a big "YES" to this question. Some of us work hard to try to become financially well-off, while some of us leave it to Lady Luck.

Winning the lottery is what a lot of us consider a 'fast way' to getting wealthy. The past few days, lottery kiosks here in Ontario have been jam-packed. Everyone is buying their tickets for tonight's big 649 draw- $43,000,000! Wow! What do you do with that much money?!

I, personally, can think of millions of ways to spend that money. HaHaHa. Every time the jackpot is more than a couple of million dollars, I get so excited and start daydreaming about what I would do when I find out I'm the BIG winner- the ONLY winner. But guess what? I never buy lotto tickets! HaHaHa. I hate the line-ups and I sometimes get confused filling out those cards. I leave that job to the hubby. I'm all talk when it comes to lotto- but I know I'm not the only one.

How easy is that though? All the hubby has to do is make sure he gets our numbers in- and gets it right- because WHEN we win, it'll be
MY turn to worry about the spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment