Friday, January 30, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS... ME!!!


Wow! It feels good to have your blog considered a favourite* by somebody especially when you're new to this thing. Now it's my turn to list and link 7 of my favourite* blogs. But since I don't really have 7 friends who blog (or not that I know of at least), I went ahead and added some of the blogs that I enjoy reading.

This Randomness - She is one of the few people who inspired me to start my own blog and the reason why I'm doing this post. She showed me that blogging is not just about writing about 'your life' but also about any random things that come to your mind. Thanks, Tita!

Girl Talk - My bestfriend's blog on anything and everything about her world.

Kalidadis - My godmother from Michigan. Her blog is one of the ways I keep myself 'in the know' on what's new with them down there. She also keeps another blog that is very inspiring called, An Angel's Whisper.

Daphne's Diary - A Torontonian who moved to the Philippines several years ago. She got married and started a family there. She hosts one of my favourite* TV shows on interior decorating called UZ (Urban Zone).

GOOP - A 'lifestyle' blog by Gwyneth Paltrow. A little taste on what it's like to be rich and famous!

Best Parent Ever - Ridiculous and funny BUT oh-so-true!

Picky Palate - Need I say more?

So now...
1. The receiver is entitled to post the nifty icon on top.
2. Inform your chosen blogs (by leaving them a comment) that they were prized with the "Honest Scrap Award."
3. Finally, the receiver should enumerate 10 honest things about themselves. (YIKES!)

*Favourite- No, it's not misspelled. I'm Canadian so I spell it with an OU.

1 comment:

  1. uhm, i don't get it...what are we supposed to do? hahaha...it's 12:21am...i need to sleep. i have itis.

    ReplyDelete