Monday, December 29, 2008

JUST CURIOUS


Brice and I went to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button earlier. It was a little long (166 minutes to be exact) but I found the premise of the movie to be very interesting. It's pretty much about this guy who ages backwards. The main role is played by Brad Pitt and he did really well in this movie. I normally get turned off when critics give a movie a pretty high rating because from previous experiences, those movies usually require a bit more thinking than I would like to do. So when Brice told me that one of those 'hard' critic dude gave this movie a 4.5/5, I told him I wasn't so sure if I still wanted to see it. But we went anyway and I was not disappointed. I don't wanna say more about it because I don't wanna give away too much of the story but I really do recommend that you go see this movie. Not only did Brad Pitt look UBER-GORGEOUS (he can still pull off a teenager's role!), the story really made me think... What if some of us really did age backwards? What will happen to us and to the ones we love?

But like Cate Blanchett said in the movie, "It doesn't matter. We all end up in diapers, anyway."

1 comment:

  1. you should watch "slumdog millionaire"... tribute.ca gave it a 5/5. :) apparently the 3rd best movie of the year after wall e and dark knight. :) and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete