Friday, December 12, 2008

I'M ACTUALLY BLOGGING ?!?

I'm finally here! I've always wanted to be a 'blogger' but I never got around to actually starting my own blog. I've come up with lots of excuses- no time, nothing to write about and not creative enough. I never considered myself a good writer in school even though I did get pretty good marks on my essays. I'm not witty and I'm not very creative with words but I'm here to do this and hopefully, I don't disappoint myself :-S

Now here's my dilemma: (haha! already!) What do I talk about now? Hmmm...

6 comments:

  1. Ting,
    I am sure you will never run out of topics to write. You are in the stage of life where evrything is "bloggable".

    It is addicting! I even wonder why I did not start earlier. I was thinking the same before too, not a good writer, not witty enough, no time, no topics -- yet, now I cannot stop blogging. Welcome to blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i can find something to write about my no-boyfriend, no-husband, no-kids life, then you will find lots more to talk about. damn you, this is gonna add to my daily distractions. lol. you better keep this updated everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigod! i didn't realize i had so many things i wanna blog about. i swear! if i write about everything i have in mind right now, everyone would probably think i have no life and that all i do is blog all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ting,
    I really know how you feel. I have so many things to blog about -- people might really think I have no life. "I have a life" -- that is what was supposed to be my opening line in my profile -- then I changed it. Of all the things internet -- I think blogging really clicks with me -- and I don't care what the 2 guys at home say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ting and Welocme!

    So you are one of the latecomers, huh? or are you just a luddite? (read by blog about it)...

    anyway, this makes you tita emma's bonafide barkada... tell your mom :)

    kalidadis-ly yours,
    tita D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! at least this gives me something to do while I'm on mat leave. haha! im trying to convince mommy to blog too pero she has nothing to write about daw.

    ReplyDelete