Monday, December 22, 2008

3 MORE DAYS!

I've had the biggest headaches these past few days. Brice and Kyla have been suffering from bad cough for the past week or so and Kae is teething! It's been very tiring. Last night, Kae had a bit of a temperature and was tossing and turning ALL NIGHT! Kyla woke up screaming and crying around 3/4 am complaining about how much her throat was hurting. It was a challenge getting back to sleep after that knowing that I had to be awake in a couple of hours.

As soon as I woke up- HAD TO wake up- I got everybody else up and ready to leave for Kaelene's 6-month check up. Kae was just sooo cranky the whole ride to the doctor's office and as soon as we went inside the room, she started CRYING! (She never used to- but I guess she's at that stage where she recognizes what being in that room with that lady meant!) And to make things better, she ended up with 3 vaccines- 1 oral and 2 shots (1 on each leg). Brice and I had to hold her down while she was getting the injections. My poor Kae. She screamed and cried like I've never heard her before. I thought I was gonna cry, too! She did not stop crying until we got home.

Now, she's been sound asleep for the last few hours while big sister, Kyla, is just wastching TV. Brice already left for work again and here I am wishing, hoping and praying that everyone will feel better just in time for Christmas... 3 more days...

2 comments:

  1. That's the beauty of life! Or should I say - the mystery of it. Life is like a wheel. It turns all the time. So that sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. In the end, what matters is how you tackle and overcome these difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...poor bestpreynd. don't worry, coz when we're in our 30s, you'll be the one feeling sorry for me and hannika...coz you've already been through that. lol.

    ReplyDelete