Monday, March 9, 2009

TWEET TWEET


Like Facebook wasn't bad enough, I decided to start my own Twitter account.

It's nothing like Facebook or Friendster where you have a profile with all your info, pictures, etc. It's really just this thing where you update your "status" a la Facebook.

So really... you're just telling the whole world what you're doing (as often as you want)! It's really a great way to stalk people. SSssshhhh...

Anyway, it's been fun so far even though I don't really see the point of it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Fun? I have an account too but I still haven't seen the point. I must be old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion: Always carry a megaphone with you and every once in a while use it to tell people what you're doing or what you are about to do... but P. Diddy uses it to tell his fans things that are not written in the mags.

    ReplyDelete