Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE SOUND OF MUSIC

To those of you who know me quite well, you know that I'm a big musical fanatic. A couple of years ago when Mirvish announced that they were bringing The Sound of Music to Toronto, I could not wait to see it.

Then it finally came. It's been playing for some time now but I still haven't gone. The tickets cost a bit more than the others I've seen but I know it'll probably be worth it (unlike Lord of the Rings).

Now Mirvish has a special going on: 4 'best seats' tickets for $199! Brice and Kyla don't wanna go. So more than likely, it'll be me and my sister. But we still need 2 more people.

Anybody interested in splitting?

6 comments:

  1. when is the schedule? $50 is still not a bargain though! But maybe worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as i can remember it's for any day. there's just a special code. the 'best seats' normally cost $99+ so i think $50 is ok although i do agree it's still a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price is for performances on Wed-Fri (7:30pm) and Sunday (6:30pm).

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to watch it when it's the main girl tho. The one who won the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas loves the movie, maybe she would want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. K. Can she come over for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete