Sunday, March 22, 2009

ON DUPLICITY

When I first saw the trailer for Duplicity, which stars Julia Roberts and Clive Owen, I wanted to see it already.

It finally came out on Friday and the hubby and I got the chance to see it earlier tonight. I'm normally easily to please when it comes to movies, but this one... I don't know. The main actors were both very pleasing to the eyes but I wasn't too sure about their chemistry on-screen. But what really bothered me was how they kept on going back to the past then to the present then to the past (again) then to the present... and so on and so forth... This happened throughout the whole movie! I was trying to piece what was happening together but I couldn't. Normally, I appreciate movies that make you think and stuff but this one, I thought, was poorly done. There was too much double-crossing, triple-crossing, quadruple-crossing (whatever!) going on, too. By the end of the movie, I wished we'd waited for this movie to come out on DVD instead.

Oh wellz...

No comments:

Post a Comment