Thursday, March 5, 2009

NO CAMERAS ALLOWED!

We were at Toys R Us earlier today to pick up something for Kaelene when the hubby saw this cute, pink push car.

Kaelene loved it so much! You could see it in her face. So I decided to take a picture. We left the camera in the car so I had to use the hubby's iPhone.

While I was trying to get Kae's attention to take the picture, I heard a voice behind me rudely saying, "No cameras allowed."

When I turned around, a Toys R Us employee pushing a cart to the stock room was standing behind me and said (again) with this look on her face that really bothered me, "No cameras allowed. It's store policy." I wouldn't have cared if she said it nicely, not like I was supposed to know that it was "store policy."

Anyway, as soon as she left, I hurriedly took the picture because Kae just looked so cute in that tiny car- that explains why she wasn't even looking in the camera. Oh well. Maybe if she used the magic word I would've obeyed "store policy."

*Sorry TOYS R US! Maybe you guys should put up a VISIBLE sign with ALL your "STORE POLICIES" in it- right by the entrance would be great. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment