Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ALL SET

I haven't blogged in the past week or so since I've been so busy (or too excited rather) preparing for our 1st family vacation since Kaelene was born. This is also going to be Kyla's first time in the Caribbean!

I started packing last week but since I keep on changing my mind about what stuff to bring, I've repacked our stuff pretty much every single night.

Our flight is in about 12 hours and I am both excited and scared since this is Kae's first time on the plane too. The thing I'm worried about is that our flight is about 5 1/2 hours and I don't know if Kae can stay still or quiet for that long. I don't want her to be one of those screaming babies on the plane while the other passengers are trying to relax. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

I'm also worried that we might go over our baggage allowance :-S

I'll be gone for a week but I intend to write on my journal daily about how our day went. I will be sharing all that with you when I get back.

So bye bye Toronto! and Hola! Mexico!

1 comment: